Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 772-621-2700.
- Email us at info@BesseyCreekDentalCare.com with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
How often should I schedule regular check-ups?
The American Dental Association recommends twice-yearly exams and cleanings. Some people may need more frequent check-ups based on their dental needs. After your first exam, we’ll be able to determine the best frequency for your dental health.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download)
- Insurance card/information
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- X-rays taken in the last 6 months (if available)
What if I need to reschedule?
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that unforeseen situations may arise. For repeated missed appointments without notice, you may be charged a missed appointment fee.
What if I need emergency dental care?
If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that same day while the office is open. If you need urgent dental care after our office hours, please call our after hours phone number and leave your name and phone number and we will return your call as soon as we can to make arrangements for treatment.